How does Community keep getting better?
How is that possible?
Community, I want to be as cool (cool-cool-cool-cool) as you when I grow up.
Watch Serenity, you said.
You’ll like it, you said.
Well, it’s three in the morning and I’m sobbing into a pint of butter pecan ice cream.
I hope you’re all happy with yourselves.
Because I would love our girl to break out and be her own adorable Gotham Girl.
Fun female villain that doesn’t exude sex would be nice.
sdlkfj ♥. I’m just going to sit here in my corner and blush and mumble. (For the record, though, I’m pretty proud of the Loveless concept. She’s showing up again in the good!end, so look forward to Jason vs. Loveless vs. Who Has the Biggest Joker Issues.)
From the DC RPG Book:
"Stephanie Brown is the daughter of Arthur Brown, the villain sometimes known as the Cluemaster. He was in and out of prison during his daughter’s childhood, and when he was released, she took on the identity of Spoiler in order to stalk him and “spoil” his crimes. She retained this identity for a long while afterwards, teaming with Robin and eventually Cassandra Cain to fight crime.
After Cassandra left Gotham, Stephanie had to prove herself to the rest of the Batman family. After she defeated the Scarecrow (with Oracle’s help), Barbara swore to watch out for her and assist in her training. Oracle also gave Stephanie a new Batgirl costume so she could officially take her place alongside Batman and Robin in Gotham City.”
So um, hey. DC? Looks like we’re missing some stuff here. You know, about Steph being Robin? And dying?
Oh, you told them to edit out the mentions of Steph-as-Robin?
Oh, well. okay, then. I see how it is.
Today, on Nobody Likes Your Stupid AUs Theater: continued choice selections from the document titled thisisabadidea.rtf
- The Dark Knight and the Night Fury: Post-reboot, Bruce finds more and more reasons to Batvanish and leave Damian at home with Alfred. Damian finds this arrangement unacceptable. One fateful night, he finds a creature in a dark alley that is every bit as surly and vicious as he is. Just spend like two minutes thinking about how awesome Damian and Toothless adventures would be and tell me that it isn’t something you want in your life. Alternate title: Dragon Knight Begins.
- Girl Without a Reboot: Post-reboot, Stephanie is more than just benched—-she’s ousted from the goddamned universe. She wakes up on a park bench in the Bronx, in a world where Gotham doesn’t exist. Instead of settling on a scintillating career as a hobo, Steph continues to fight crime—-until she meets a sassy Latina who feels just as strongly about punching things as she does. It’s love at first sight. Steph fills a Rikki-shaped hole in Anya’s heart, donning a new mantle and a new name: Nomad, the Girl Without a World Thanks to Editorial Mandates.
- File it Yourself, Batman: In 1999, Pepper Potts was pulled from her universe. She told everyone that Y2K was a thing and it was going to happen, but nobody believed her. This is a shame, because Pepper Potts (when she is unsullied by the dirty hands of one Matt Fraction, and was still tiny and chubby and freckled and had the most darling hair and insecurities and the Backstreet Boys were her favorite band) is a perfect human being and she knows better than anyone else. Undaunted, Pepper does what Pepper does best: she gets a job working for a playboy billionaire with mommy and daddy issues and a penchant for dressing up. Bruce Wayne had no idea what he was getting himself into. Pepper becomes everyone’s sassy best friend, taking no batshit whatsoever. She gives Damian hugs, goes on classy martini dates with Babs, Zatanna, and Dinah, and definitely sleeps with Dick at least eight times because she is his type and she deserves nice things and I write whatever the hell I want, okay.
- Spoiler in Wonderland: Post-reboot, Batman ships Steph to England in order to get her out of his bathair or whatever. Steph does what any good, rebellious teenager does: she makes friends with the kind of guy that dad wouldn’t approve of. Fortunately for her, John Constantine thinks she’s a charming little peach. He introduces her to drugs, magic, and punk music. They have adventures, and Batman is totally jelly because he never gets to have adventures like that.
- That Time that Steph Kidnapped Jason and He Woke Up Hogtied in the Disneyland Parking Lot: Actually, you know what, I’m writing this one. I’m writing the shit out of this one.
At first I was like:
Dami and Steph loving happened and I was like:
with a little bit of
Then more Drunk!Dami/Steph which made me go:
Then the party was crashed and I was like:
A dramatic moment happens and Im like:
Then I was like:
I NEED MORE.
WELP I GUESS I AM JUST GONNA HAVE TO SIT IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART.
This is the most quality review possible. dfsmlfgkj